Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Graffiti Art

This post is for LINDSEY!  Darrell and I are missing her terribly and Darrell even misses Zipper too!
Aren't they sweet?
Anyway, Lindsey introduced us to the "art" behind some graffiti and we watched a great movie called "Exit through the Gift Shop" on her recommendation.  So I took some pictures of graffiti to share with her and anyone else that is interested.  Oh, and I also went to a castle, but ho-hum, who needs tourist pictures anyway.  I mean it wasn't Chenonceau or anything... I tried to put several photos on a line, and I couldn't figure out how to do that.  Feel free to post me directions!





This last one was a poster that our music girl might enjoy - it was posted for Daliah on the side of the path - and it reminded me of someone I know!

So, I was cruising on some Bern visitor sites and found out that Bern has been invaded!  Talk about amazing graffiti - that is going all over the world - check out this!

No comments:

Post a Comment